Nutella is great to bake with, I’m learning this very quickly!
This month eMeals has published a free recipe for Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies, this is a perfect addition to their Valentine’s Day dinner menu!
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Nutella Cookies!
Here is what you need:
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day and tell eMeals what you LOVE!
Now, through February 14th you can submit your entry into eMeals Valentine’s Day contest.
Do you have a favorite recipe? Favorite meal? Or even a moment that you look forward to each year.
Tell eMeals and you could have a chance to win 1 of 5 prize packs!
Prize Pack Includes:
- – FREE 6 month membership to eMeals with Dinner, Lunch & Breakfast
- – $10 32 Degrees Gift Card (yogurt shop) – Learn more about 32 Degrees
- – $50 Spa Credit
To submit your love story, visit eMeals.com here : http://lp.emeals.com/vday/
Solve the dinner time dilemma with eMeals meal planning
Disclosure of Material Connection: The above mentioned product was received for free in hopes that I would mention it on Mommy of Two Little Monkeys. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. For more information read my disclosure policy.