It’s no doubt that holidays are the busiest time of the year. So many holiday parties, gatherings with family and people coming in and out of the house. I love to entertain and to get started, there is a lot of planning that goes into preparing for our guests.
A party planner is always great. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, just something simple where you can make lists of things that you need to get, things you need to do and helpful reminders of things you can’t forget for your guests.
This year, Charmin was there to help us out with our holiday party planning. We received a fun party gift basket filled with their toilet paper, a party planner and a gift card to help with some of our party supplies.
Our toilets are old and the boys in my house have so many problems with clogging them up. Our problem was so bad that we had to change our toilet paper to Charmin, just in time for our guests to arrive.
New and improved Charmin is now more flushable – ensuring at-home pipes stay clear and clog-free, especially when they are at their peak use. We stocked the bathroom up on the dispenser and even left a few extra rolls on the back of the toilet.
There’s nothing worse than running out of toilet paper at someone else’s house.
We celebrated the New Year with our long time friends and their daughter, with 3 kids in the house and New Years eve drinking, having the wrong kind of toilet paper could have been detrimental to our evening.
My littlest one is still a little young to stay up late, but she hung in there until about 10pm! The other two kids had fun playing games and I even caught them celebrated a New Years eve kiss…
Gonna have to keep an eye on those two ;)
Here are some helpful tips to help you with your next gathering:
- Definitely grab a party planner, or even a simple notebook to keep track of important details
- Keep your bathroom stocked for guests, no one likes to yell out for help because the toilet paper is gone
- Fill soap dispensers, there will be lots of hand washing!
- Set out candles – they help to disguise any odors that you might not notice and they really help to make your guests feel welcomed into your home
- When purchasing snacks, grab a few extras to set aside. We always run out of the good stuff first and the extras can help to fill empty spots on your table.
We had a wonderful time entertaining our guests and everything went so well. Here is to 2014!
Did you entertain at your house this year?
To learn more about Charmin, visit www.charmin.com