Welcome to The Great Christmas Cookie Recipe Hop Hosted by
Mommy of Two Little Monkeys and Mommy Digger
It’s that time of year again! Kitchens are filling with the smells of Christmas Cookies.
We have created The Great Christmas Cookie Recipe Blog Hop in efforts to bring you inspiration in the kitchen. Why cook the same cookies year after year? Add a little creativity and try something new!
You don’t have a Christmas Cookie Recipe to link up?! That’s okay!
Feel free to use our linky to browse around other blogs and hopefully one of their Christmas cookie recipes will bring you some inspiration.
I will start! One of my ALL time favorite Christmas Cookies are Chocolate Crinkles.
Kind of like a reversed version of the Snicker Doodle, these cookies are melt in your mouth goodness!
Here is the recipe that I follow from the book I love, Betty Crocker
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted, cooled
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, granulated sugar and vanilla. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to coat and shape into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when touched lightly in center. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Makes 6 dozen cookies
Here is how it works:
If you have a blog post that includes a Christmas Cookie Recipe just add it to the linky below
– Please Note : When linking up your cookie recipe be sure to add the name of your cookies in the title, we want to make it easy for people to find what they are looking for
If you enjoy The Great Cookie Recipe Hop will you consider sharing it with your readers?
The more bloggers who link up the more recipes we will have to cook from!
Here is a button that you can use for your post: