What better to bring in National Pi Day (and every other day, really) then a peach crumble pie? This peach crumble pie recipe with brown sugar topping is a pie that you will absolutely die for! There is something about the contrast between the sweet peaches and warm gooey deliciousness that is brown sugar. The crumble crust adds the perfect amount of crunch to the recipe as well.
One of the best parts of this peach crumble pie recipe is that it’s much more simple to make than it looks! This is a perfect crumble pie recipe for even the most novice of cooks. The ingredients are all quite simple, and the directions are very easy to execute. You’ll spend much more time enjoying this sweet dessert recipe than you did creating it!
Peach Crumble Pie Recipe with Brown Sugar Topping
The first thing you’ll want to focus on for this recipe is the filling unless you plan on making your crust from scratch. I opted to save myself a bit of time and use Pillsbury pre-made crust instead. You can grab some of your own for an awesome deal here:
Once you’ve laid your crust out in the pan, you’ll line it with peaches and a mixture of granulated sugar and nutmeg. Pour over a mixture of egg and cream, and you’re more than halfway finished with this peach crumble pie recipe!
The last step of this recipe is to mix the crumble topping. It’s so simple. You literally mix all the topping ingredients (see below) then pour your topping over the peach mixture and stick it in the oven.
After about 30-40 minutes you’ll have made the most delicious peach crumble pie recipe with brown sugar topping! Yum! Allow your pie to cool down, then enjoy!
Hint: This peach crumble pie recipe goes great with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream!
Do you have your own spin on this recipe? Drop a comment below!
Grab the full Peach Crumble Pie Recipe Below!
- Pre-made Pie Crust
- 1 32oz can of sliced peaches - drained
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter - softened
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Line the pie pan with your premade crust, flute or decorate the edges in any way that you like.
- Drain the can of peaches and pour them into the prepared pie crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and nutmeg. Then, sprinkle all over the peaches.
- In the same bowl, mix together the whipping cream and egg. Then, pour the mixture over the peaches.
- In another bowl, combine all of the topping ingredients and cut the mixture until it's crumbly like the picture in this post. Pour over the top of your pie.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Watch your crust, you may need to add foil to the crust part way through to prevent burning. Cool for about 20-30 minutes and then serve warm with a side of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!