This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
This is the first year with both children in school. It’s exciting for this momma! To prepare for the new school year, I’ve been working to set up new routines to keep things moving as smoothly as possible.
First stop is at Target.. I go there a lot! And why not, when everything I need for back to school and at home can be found there. We shopped for the long lists of school supplies and also took a ride over to the pharmacy aisles for things like bandaids, tylenol for those upcoming illnesses and Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® gummy vitamins to start the school year right.
Learning healthy habits at a young age is important. I’ve built up many bad habits of my own as an adult. While it’s possible to break these habits, it’s much more difficult then if I had learned good habits as a child. This is why I’m teaching my kids the importance of being healthy at a young age.
Here are some of the best habits that you can teach your children at a young age:
- Sleep – Our bodies function and learn at their best when they have had good sleep.
- Exercise – Every day, we encourage the kids to get outside and play for at least 30 minutes. Get out there with them! When kids see you being active, it’s much easier for them to join in.
- Hand Washing – Keeping hands clean can help prevent a lot illnesses. Not only washing your hands after the restroom, but before eating as well.
- Drink Water – Water is a resource that kids just don’t get enough of and our bodies need it to function and survive. By starting this early, they are more likely to avoid thing like obesity and other health problems from beverages like soda pop.
- Taking a Vitamin – While we instill healthy eating habits, a good vitamin can help fill in those gaps that we might miss during our day.
I put a lot of thought into my children’s vitamins. Not only do I have food allergies to worry about, I want a high quality vitamin that will give my kids the nutritional support that they are lacking.
This is why I chose Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® Multivitamin with Omega-3 Gummies. My kids love the great flavors, like strawberry, lemon and orange. What my kids don’t know, and I love about these vitamins, is the 9 key ingredients, plus the essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA that are inside.
- Provides 11 essential nutrients, including vitamins A, C, D and E, B vitamins, zinc and omega-3s EPA and DHA
- All-natural fruit flavors
- Colors derived from natural sources
- No synthetic dyes
- No preservatives or yeast
- Gluten free
So far, our school year is off to a great start and our routines are in place. I’m going to try my hardest to keep them going! The easiest one by far has been the vitamin, I know that my Nature Made® gummies can easily be picked up during my Target trips and the kids give me no fuss about taking them.
Learn more about Nature Made® Vitamins at Target and pick some up on your next trip to Target.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.