I’ve been in a rut, a big rut that just had me thinking for days about what to make next for dinner. So when I can’t think about dinner menu plans, what could be easier then to plan the dessert?
My biggest weaknesses are cheesecake and chocolate, they go together so well and are married perfectly in this Marble Cheesecake Brownies recipe.
Marble Cheesecake Brownies are the easiest thing to make. A box of your favorite brownie mix and this recipe for an easy cheesecake filling are all that you need to do.
Perfect for chocolate cravings, easier than a cheesecake itself. These are seriously that perfect.
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix - Triple Chunk with Hersheys
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese - Block (not from a tub)
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven according to the temperature on the brownie mix box. If you are using the same mix as I did, the temperature is 350.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese with a mixer until creamy. Add in the sugar and mix well. Add in the vanilla extract and egg, mix until well combined.
- Spray a 9X9 or 8X8 baking pan and then pour the brownie mixture into the pan. Then pour the cheesecake mixture on top. Using a knife, swirl it through the mixes until the brownie mix comes to the top and a nice swirly texture has been made.
- Bake in the oven at the temperature on the brownie box.
- Tip: Add a piece of foil under the mixture to life the brownies out easily.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.