If you have been following my blog, you might remember my post about Andrea and her challenges with speech and behavioral development. She is about to turn 3 years old in August and we are finally beginning to make strides.
One of the skills that we are newly working on is – Learning how to dress yourself. Huggies sent us their Little Movers Slip-On diapers to try out, I was excited to see how they would help us during Andrea’s learning process.
Every morning we start with the diaper, clothes and her hair bow. Our routine typically begins with the “diaper change”. Andrea is trying to figure out how to dress herself but sometimes get a little confused when I ask her to lay down for a diaper change. It’s great that the “ Learning how to dress yourself ” process can now begin with the diaper.
Huggies Little Movers Slip-On diapers are made with the newly standing toddler in mind:
- HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants are made with stretchy sides and require no adjustments for a great fit – so stop changing and start dressing!
- The diaper slips on easy leaves no red marks and comes off easy too.
- Easy open sides and grip tabs make removal and rolling up the diaper for disposal simple and easy.
- HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diaper Pants come pre-fastened and require no adjustments for a quick and easy diaper changes.
- The diaper has trusted Leak Lock® Protection. The protection and security you both need between changes. The diaper absorbs-away layers and long-lasting core lock in wetness and keep baby dry.
My daughter quickly noticed that the Huggies Little Movers Slip-On diapers are characterized with Tigger on front. She loved them!
I quickly noticed that the Huggies Little Movers Slip-On diapers are featured with stretchy sides and a distinct “Front and Back” marking that is printed on the diaper. For a child who can’t read, it doesn’t do a lot of good. However, for a Mommy and Daddy who often gets her diapers confused this is a great feature to help Andrea put on her diapers right the first time.
We have been using the Huggies Little Movers Slip-On diapers for a few weeks now and they have become an important part in Andrea’s daily routine. The stretchy sides make the diapers so easy to put on and the leak protection is trusted, even for overnight hours.
This is our first time to try a diaper like Huggies Little Movers Slip-On, and I’m glad we did. This is such a great tool for any child who is learning how to dress themselves, as a newly formed walker or as a developed walker with delays, like Andrea.
Try Huggies Little Movers Slip-On diapers with a money saving coupon from the Huggies website!
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for HUGGIES. I received product samples to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.