Surely I’m not the only one that still remembers those last minute Christmas items in the days right before Christmas! No matter how much I plan, or how early I start, it seems there’s always that “one more thing” that I’ve saved until the very last minute!
One of the most frustrating things about that, is usually the holiday hours. Everyone is trying to get into the stores at the last minute, during the limited hours that the store is open. Luckily, I shop at Kohl’s and won’t have to worry about that issue! That’s because Kohl’s is open 24 hours a day, now through Christmas Eve!
I can’t wait to head over and pick up some of my favorite items!
Last Minute Gift Ideas from KOHLS
- Biddeford Plush Electric Throw $39.99– This is one of those gifts that can be considered a “household gift”. It’s perfect for snuggling on the couch, and keeps my husband and I from arguing about what the thermometer is set on (he likes it COLD!). It’s always been great in keeping my joints moving after my injury.
- Another household gift that everyone would appreciate is the Keurig 2.0 ($149.99) whether you have an avid coffee drinker, or a chai tea sipper… the Keurig is an awesome convenience!
- Do you have a little boy who loves to figure out how things work? That’s Andrew! The Erector Advanced Toolbox Construction Set by Spin Master is the perfect solution, and it’s just $18.99!
- No little girl’s Christmas list this year would be compete without something Frozen! The Elsa light up dress ($31.99) is soo fun, and plays music as well!
- The Hello Kitty Plush Slippers ($9.99) will help keep her little toes warm as she plays!
- FurReal Friends Get Up and GoGo My Walkin Pet ($39.99) are a fun way to gift your children a pet for Christmas, without all the maintenance!
Disclosure – A gift card was received for this post. All thoughts are 100% my own.