Tis the season to be baking!!
It’s that time of year again and Fisher has the perfect product to help you make the freshest goodies for your friends and family.
Fisher cooking nuts are now available in a Freshness Seal Bag!
– Walnuts (chopped, halves & pieces, chips)
– Pecans (chopper, halves, chips)
– Almonds (whole slices, slivered)
– Raw Peanuts
The Fisher Freshness Seal bag preserves the flavor and crunch of Fisher nuts after opening with a press to seal closure. Not only will your baking nuts be fresh, they will also be easy to use and store! The bottom of the Fisher Freshness Seal Bag features an expanded base, now you can keep your bag sitting upright on your counter making it easier to scoop nuts right out of the bag.
The expandable base will also make it easier to store and freeze between uses.
We all love things that make our lives easier right? I know I do!
Here is a fun Banana Bread recipe to use with Fisher Cooking Nuts
2 cups all-purpose flour
1¼ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
1 cup Fisher® Chef’s Naturals Chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside.
3. In large bowl cream butter and sugar using electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Add bananas. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts until combined.
4. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center is clean when removed. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Gently loosen edges of bread from pan; remove and cool completely. Cut into slices to serve.
Yield: 1 loaf, 14 slices
Skill Level: Easy
Now that you are drooling… Are you ready to bake?
Find Fisher Baking Nuts with the Freshness Seal Bag at a grocery store near you!
One Mommy of Two Little Monkeys reader is going to win a bag of Fisher Chef’s Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces in the new Freshness Seal bag
How To Enter:
Use the rafflecopter form below to enter, do the mandatory entry and then you can do any of the additional entries!
Do you enjoy my blog and the giveaways I bring you?
Please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
A single click on the banner below and you are done!
Rules: Contest will end at 11:01pm CST on December 19th, 2011 when I will draw a winner at random using the Rafflecopter Random Selector.
Only 1 entry per household please. US Only please. 18 + . No purchase necessary to win.
You do NOT have to be a blogger to enter
Please leave your email address along with your comment if it is not located within your profile. Your email address will only be used to notify you if you won the giveaway. I will notify the winner via email and on my blog of their winnings and they will have 48 hours to respond.
Product was received for the purpose of facilitating my review. I have provided my honest thoughts and only recommend products or services that I feel will benefit my readers, your opinion may vary. This post was written by me and was not edited by anyone.