This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Lunchbox. All thoughts are my own.
Every week, I make a point to sit down and create a dinner menu for the following week. Weeknights are busy and groceries are expensive, meal planning just makes sense for my family to save money and time.
Even with meal planning, finding quick, easy and delicious recipes for my family can pose a challenge.
That’s why Walmart has created Meal inspirations, an online destination for busy moms, full of featured recipes for everything from weeknight dinner ideas to tailgating classics.
My family enjoys Mac n Cheese, most times from a box. We found a delicious sounding recipe from the Walmart Meal Inspiration page, Easy Mac & Cheese Veggie Casserole. Veggies, chicken, pasta, cheese and leftovers…
The ingredients are basic, delicious and this casserole was so easy to put together. I love meal options that makes extra food, creating leftovers for lunch and dinners during the week. Last night, we gave this recipe a try and it was so delicious.
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 8 ounces dry rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 cups assorted frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, milk, rotini, chicken, vegetables and cheddar cheese in 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining Spread in small bowl; sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake until heated through and crumbs are toasted, about 30 minutes.
If you are looking for quick, easy and delicious recipes for your busy family, check out the Walmart Meal Inspiration page for lots of tasty recipes and up to $2 worth of coupons.
- $1 on Knorr® Homestyle Stock
- $.75 on Country Crock®
- $.50 on Wish-Bone® Dressing
Two – 2 Winners will receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card to help you shop for your next meal creation
Giveaway Terms & Conditions: No purchase is required to enter or win. This giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), who are 18 years of age or older. Giveaway ends on November 22. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to claim prize before a new winner is drawn.