Summer brings memories of sitting around the fire pit, roasting smore’s and enjoying time with family and friends. Chocolate Chip Smore’s Bars can be enjoyed all Summer long!
These Chocolate Chip Smore’s bars are perfect for Summer BBQs. When made with Vermont Nut Free chocolate chips, you can feel good knowing that everyone can enjoy them.
Chocolate Chip Smore’s Bars
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 6 tbs. butter of margarine, melted
- 1 ½ C. mini marshmallows
- 1 C. Vermont Chocolate Nut Free chocolate chips (Or your chocolate chips of choice)
- 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish
- non-stick spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray your baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. The mixture will be very crumbly. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Pour the mini marshmallows on top of the crust and evenly spread out. Next, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and lightly press down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. The top will start to turn golden brown.
- Let the bars cool completely before cutting. Cut into 16 squares.
Makes 16 bars. One bar = 1 serving.