There is nothing more special then celebrating your baby’s first Christmas. Watching their face light up with the Christmas tree, sharing your favorite holiday books, taking their picture with santa and shopping for all of the cute little toys that you know they will love.
This year, Babies “R” Us is helping parents celebrate their little one’s first holiday season with a special series of Baby’s First Christmas in-store events.
New parents are welcome!
On select Saturdays in November, Babies “R” Us stores across the country will welcome new parents and their babies to take part in adorable activities to commemorate this memorable milestone.
Such activities will include a playful story-time, photo opportunities and make-and-take ornament crafting.
While you are there, parents will also receive the new Baby’s First Christmas Gift Guide, featuring an assortment of products sorted by baby’s age and developmental stage.
Event Dates & Times
· Saturday, November 8: Babies born in December 2013; January, February and March 2014
· Saturday, November 15: Babies born in April, May, June and July 2014
· Saturday, November 22: Babies born in August, September, October and November 2014
Baby’s First Christmas Gift Guide
The product experts at Babies“R”Us have launched The Baby’s First Christmas Gift Guide to arm new parents and gift-givers with valuable information and targeted recommendations to help them be a holiday hero.
· Ages newborn-3 months: Whether it’s the Rainforest™ Melodies & Lights Deluxe Gym™ from Fisher-Price® or the Sea Dreams Soother from Baby Einstein®, shoppers should look for toys that encourage touching and have eye-catching patterns, as little ones benefit from connecting with the world and all its new sights, sounds and textures.
· Ages 3–6 months: Reward baby’s curiosity with music, motion, sounds and bathtime fun with products like the ExerSaucer© Triple Fun World Explorer Plusfrom Evenflo® and the Super Scoop & Organizer from Brica. Add a teether or two to soothe tender gums.
· Ages 6-9 months: With baby enjoying improved hand-eye coordination, blocks and balls will go a long way, including the Laugh & Learn Home Playsetfrom Fisher-Price® and the Bright Starts™ Having a Ball! ™ Hide & Spin Monkey™from Kids II®, as well as a jumper for energetic little legs.
· Ages 9-12 months: From Giggly Gears™ Twirltable™ from Little Tikes® toMINNIE MOUSE Musical Touch ‘n Crawl from Fisher-Price®, gifts that encourage standing, walking and even language development through songs and rhymes are sure to be a hit.
· Ages 12 months and up: Little explorers are on-the-go and ready for fun ride-ons such as the Y Glider 3-in-1 from Yvolution™ and toys that surprise, with lots of buttons and moveable parts like the Alphabet Activity Cube from Vtech®.
This list isn’t the end all, for an expanded gift guide and more great ideas.
Check out the Babies “R” Us website! http://www.babiesrus.com/FirstChristmas
Baby’s First Christmas Twitter Party!
Babies “R” Us wants to help celebrate your baby’s first Christmas by inviting you to an upcoming Twitter Party TONIGHT!
When : TONIGHT! 11/11/14 at 9pm EST
Hashtag : #FirstHoliday
Ask questions, receive expert advice, and share some of your own tips for the holidays!