Cloth Diapering is addicting. The pretty prints, fluffy bottoms, and the cuteness of your baby in a cloth diaper is enough to make you go overboard.
We put together a list of 7 signs that may show you have an addition to cloth diapering, are any of these you?
* You had to buy just one more diaper because you have an odd number in your stash
* Your husband begins to question the savings of cloth diapering and threatens to cut you off
* You constantly refresh a website waiting for a diaper to come back in stock because you know they will sell out in 5 minutes
* Your baby got some new outfits, that means you need new diapers
* You find that buying cloth diapers is therapeutic
* You have fluff envy when a new print or diaper is released. You. Must. Hold. Back!
* You run to your child for quick diaper changes just to put a new print or color on their tush
– The Solution to Cloth Diapering Addictions? Studies have shown that the only way to cure a cloth diapering addiction is to potty train your child
Leave us a comment and share your stash with us! Are you addicted to cloth diapering?