Things are starting to heat up this Spring at Red Robin!
Guests at Red Robin were asked “What burger from the past should return to the menu?”. Receiving more than 56,000 votes, the 5 Alarm Burger’s combination of spicy pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli won the competition!
Is this wasn’t your vote, no worries! The 5 Alarm Burger is just one in a series of favorites to come.
When you stop in to enjoy the 5 Alarm Burger, feel good knowing that you can enjoy perfect portions at perfect prices by choosing a starter that will fit your budget.
Newly added, Red Robin is debuting appetizers that are priced at $3, $5, $7 and $9 dollars. You can enjoy some of Red Robin’s classics or be daring and try something new from the menu.
- New! Classic Mini Wedge Salad – This new appetizer includes savory Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes and ranch.
- New! Yukon Chips & French Onion Dip – A new chip and dip combo sure to please those looking for some crunch, these freshly made Yukon kettle chips are served warm with creamy French onion dip.
- New size! The O-Ring Shorty – A new, shorter version of Red Robin’s famous onion ring tower – the perfect preface to a burger.
- New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips (1/2 order) – Tossed in either Buzzard or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
- Other YUMMM-y choices include Guac, Salsa & Chips and Pretzel Bites served with Merkt’s® beer cheese dip.
· These classic Red Robin appetizers include the Jump Starter Double, Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip, Honest Hummus Plate, and Chili Chili™ Con Queso.
· New! Saucy Pork Riblets – Smothered in either Whiskey River BBQ Sauce or Triple S BBQ Sauce and served on a bed of Yukon kettle chips.
· New! Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips –Tossed in either Buzzard sauce or Island-Style Maui sauce and served on a bed of crunchy Yukon kettle chips.
· Red Robin’s Towering Onion Rings® are a perfect way to start a meal with friends.
Red Robin is also offering two new desserts*, including:
- Double Berry Cheesecake – This rich New York-style cheesecake features a buttery graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries in berry sauce.
- Very Red Velvet Cake – A decadent red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and drizzled with freshly prepared berry sauce is the perfect choice for those craving a sweet finish to their meal.
And for Guests 21-and-over, Red Robin’s new Spring Beer Shake featuring Blue Moon® is perfect for a beer or milkshake enthusiast. It includes a combination of creamy soft serve whipped with Blue Moon® Belgian White Beer, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur and orange juice.
Are you hungry now?
Follow Red Robin on Facebook for the latest menu additions and specials!
*Disclosure – A gift card was received in exchange for promotion of the Red Robin Spring Menu. All thoughts are my own.