High protein dinner recipes are a must when trying to fuel your body with it’s needed protein requirements. A few months ago, I started lifting weights in addition to my cardio routine and found that getting protein in was one of the hardest things to do.
While I could chug several protein shakes a day, and I do drink at least two of them, high protein dinner recipes are what has gotten me through the day.
If you are looking to recharge after a long day or an afternoon workout session, these high protein dinner recipes will surely help you out. Try one! Or two! And let us know which one is your favorite.
Round Up of High Protein Dinner Recipes
- Tomato-Basil Turkey Burgers with Garlicky Zucchini and Quinoa | Recipe : An Edible Mosaic
- Turkey Black Bean Chili With Sriracha and Yogurt | Recipe : The Lemon Bowl
- Greek Style Pork Chops | Recipe : Life Tastes Good
- Herbed Salmon | Recipe : Mommity
- Honey Glazed Salmon | Recipe : This Mama Loves
- Paleo Taco Skillets & Paleo Taco Bowls | Recipe : Sweet C’s Designs
- Shrimp Fried Quinoa | Recipe : Eating Bird Food
- Black Bean and Quinoa Enchilada Bake | Recipe : Two Peas and Their Pod
- Foil Packet Tilapia | Recipe : Mommity
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken | Recipe : Very Culinary
- Italian Lentil Soup | Recipe : Simple Plate
- Balsamic Roasted Chicken | Recipe : Wisconsin Mommy
- Quinoa Chicken Parmesan | Recipe : Damn Delicious
- Crock Pot Tex-Mex Chicken | Recipe : Tone & Tighten
- Mushroom Stroganoff | Recipe : Chocolate Covered Katie