/* ]]> */
Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree – Mama Miss – This is a super fun craft to hang on your wall!
- Popsicle Stick Ornaments – The Suburban Mom – Great craft for the kids to get involved.
- Popsicle Stick Picture Frames – The Suburban Mom – Inexpensive craft idea for kids to make as presents.
- Popsicle Stick Snowman – The Megalomaniac Mommy – Because who doesn’t love a snowman craft?
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar – Mommy of Two Little Monkeys – Countdown to Christmas with this easy to make craft!
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes – Baby Dickey – These are super fun for the kids, would even make great Christmas ornaments.
- Popsicle Stick Santa, Reindeer & Snowmen – Baby Dickey – These are so cute and they don’t call for a lot of products. Simple is best!
- Popsicle Stick Trees – Momtastic – These holiday trees are so adorable and you can display them elegantly into your home.
- Popsicle Stick Toy Soldiers – Puzzler Paige – As simple as the ones in #7!
- Popsicle Stick Sleighs – Mommy of Two Little Monkeys – Decorate them as you wish, these sleighs are cute enough for your Christmas tree!
- Popsicle Stick Angels – Leaf & Letter Handmade – These popsicle stick angels would be adorable wrapped up on a Christmas gift.
- Popsicle Stick Mini Pallets – Craft Gawker – These adorable mini pallets made from popsicle sticks are so cute as coasters! Inexpensive, creative and would make a great Christmas gift.