Pinterest has spawned another dinner idea in our house tonight! Chicken, Italian dressing mix, green beans, and potatoes. I’ve seen this idea all over Pinterest and have no idea who to give credit to. However, whoever came up with it deserves all the credit in the world because this is…
We are talking less than a 5 minute prep time, an hour in the oven and voila. Super easy dinner that isn’t too hard to make!
Here is what I used:
- 1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken – I used tenders in my dish to make the splitting of servings a little easier
- 2 Cans of Green Beans – I used french style green beans with no added salt – but really any green veggie would work here
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Red Potatoes – Diced up into quarters (any potato could work, we prefer the reds)
- 1 Package of Italian Dressing Mix – I used a .7 Oz Packet from Good Seasonings
- 1 Stick of Butter – I used “I can’t believe it’s not Butter”
Servings : We were able to get 5 servings from this dish which came to just under 500 calories per serving. (3.2 oz. of chicken, 168oz. green beans, 4.8oz potatoes)
Nutritional – 391 Calories – 32 Carbs – 3g Sugar – 22g Protein
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Organize your chicken, green beans and potatoes in a 9X13 casserole dish. Sprinkle your packet of Italian Dressing mix over the entire dish. Then melt your butter in the microwave and pour it over everything.
Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 1 hour.