It’s almost Christmas and if you are doing Elf on the Shelf, like me, you are probably running out of ideas of where to hide your elf. Around the middle of December, I start running out of elf on the shelf ideas and things get boring. We hide on the Christmas tree, on the mantel and back to the tree.
Luckily, I have some pretty creative friends with awesome ideas!
Elf on the Shelf Ideas – 25 Ideas to Up Your Game!
Don’t forget to pin this!
1. The Selfie
2. Eating up the brownies
3. Eating up the homemade granola
4. Hanging out in the Christmas Village “Feels like home!”
5. Alice sneaking candy canes from upstairs!
6. Hang from the chandelier
7. Rub a dub dub!
8. Taking a ride in a elf sized sled
9. Someone’s hungry for breakfast! Diving into the kid’s cereal
10. Tasting the Christmas cookies
11. Snow Angels
12. Riding down the bannister on a candy cane sled
13. Lighting all of the Christmas candles.. just don’t get too close!
14. Sewing up some Christmas decorations
15. Watching some Christmas cartoons on TV
16. Digging into a Christmas present
17. Opening a Christmas present
18. Alice made breakfast for the kids! Little donuts made out of cheerios, little dab of chocolate and powdered sugar or sprinkles.
19. Sack Races!
21. Sledding down the bannister
22. Taking a marshmallow bubble bath
23. The gingerbread girl has finally stopped Alice from creating mischief with her magic!
24. Fishing for goldfish
25. Roasting marshmallows over the fireplace
Needing a little more inspiration? Check out the Elf on the Shelf Scout Elves at Play kit! It comes with 100 pictures to inspire your elves shenanigans and the play kit even comes with 15 elf sized tools to help you out.